Journal Prompt: Write a list of at least 25 things that make you feel good.
- My husband
- My kids
- Spending time with my family
- When I finish the Menu/Grocery List for the month
- AFTER getting the house clean
- Drinking Water
- Eating at Olive Garden
- Spending quality time with my family
- AFTER I get done teaching sharing time in Primary (of course this one repeats every 3rd week)
- Eating Ice Cream
- Eating chocolate pudding
- AFTER finishing a workout
- Taking a Long Hot Shower
- Watching a sunset
- Reading or listening to a good book
- Taking a Nap
- Finishing a project
- When the temperature is cool and not hot
- Watching a good movie (especially when it is with my hubby)
- Seeing my Digital Kits being used in a layout
- Getting comments on my products and posts on my blog and on Facebook pages
- When someone purchases one of my products
- Riding horses
- Being at Sink Valley (my family’s ranch)
- The rare moments of having nothing to do!
Each Tuesday, I am going to be offering prompts or ideas. If you don’t write in your journal regularly – I am going to encourage you to write just ONCE A WEEK and answer the question/idea that I give on Tuesdays. These ideas hopefully will spark a memory and you will be able to capture that in what you write/record so that it can be left for your children/grandchildren/family/friends. Give as much detail as you can when answering.
Will you do this for me? Will you do this for your families? You can write it down in a journal, you can type it up on a computer or journaling software, you can take a recorder and talk, you can videotape your answers, you can even scrap a page with the journaling. It doesn’t matter how you do this – it’s just important that you do it. The memories, the dates, the information is the only real thing we can leave to our families when we are gone.